Thursday, March 27, 2014

Singin' the Blues

I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but here it's rainy and snowy and dark and dreary...blah!!  I love Spring, but sometimes it can be a little rough to take the good with the bad, especially since just 2 short days ago it was a sunny 70 degrees outside!

I figured I'm probably not the only one in this rainy boat, so what better way to wash those blues away than to take a trip down memory lane and check out some of our beautiful pieces refinished in hues of blue.  Blue has always been one of my favorite colors....any shade of blue will do!  There is something so soothing & calming, yet vibrant and cheery about this amazing color.

Hope you enjoy and this takes a little of your rainy day blues away!

















Here's hopin for a sunnier Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment